Life is determined by what we are thinking. The quantity and quality of thoughts that go through our consciousness can cause us to raise our consciousness to the highest realms or be thoroughly depressed. When we are learning to control our thoughts, the easiest way to avoid negative thinking and implant positive thoughts is to repeat mantras, or positive statements to ourselves over and over again. The more often we repeat these positive statements, the more positive-ness and joy we will experience.
Behavioral scientists state that new habits are formed in 21 days of repetitive behavior. I have listed 30 mantras below which I believe are highly effective to change our mind and moods to positivity. You can say one for 21 days or more or simply go through the list and rotate from month to month. The idea is to get your mind to start thinking positively automatically. Once you can do that, your life will change dramatically.
1. I am not my thoughts, beliefs, emotions or feelings. I am a divine child of God.
2. I heal all thoughts and beliefs that cause me suffering. They are an illusion.
3. I am calm and filled with peace.
4. Everything is working out perfectly in my best and highest good.
5. I focus on my own path.
6. God arise in me and show me your plan for me.
7. All of my needs will be met and I am relaxed.
8. I am grateful for my body, my life and all that are in it.
9. Everything changes, including me.
10. Patience is a gift.
11. The only difference between a miracle and a disaster is my perception.
12. I create all that I perceive. I only perceive joy, abundance and thankfulness.
13. I let go of all resistance to life.
14. Everyone has a choice. I choose to be happy.
15. Just for today, I am happy.
16. Just for today, I radiate hope, love and happiness.
17. I am a powerful being of light shining love on everyone and everything I perceive.
18. I am filled with the power of God.
19. I reclaim all of my power which I have given to others.
20. I am my own teacher and guide.
21. Everyone loves me in their own way.
22. I transmute all fear into love.
23. Life is not about what I can get. Life is about what I can give.
24. I open my heart and raise my eyes to God.
25. Slow down and relax.
26. I see myself through Heaven’s eyes.
27. I give this relationship to God and let it unfold perfectly in divine grace.
28. I am filled with joy, divine energy and beauty. I am perfect.
29. Every day in every way I am getting better and better.
30. I love you. Please forgive me. I am sorry. Thank you.
I would love to hear from you after you have done a 30-day cycle. My email is James @jamesgrayrobinson.com.