I have been wondering how many people were helped, encouraged, inspired, changed or touched by the work and being known as Wayne Dyer. He was a prolific author, speaker, teacher, healer and guide. The only way I can pay tribute to such a profound life would be to share my favorite Wayne Dyer quotes.
(1) If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
(2) How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.
(3) When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
(4) You can’t be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.
(5) Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.
(6) With everything that has happened to you, you can feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
(7) You leave all habits behind by starting out with the thought: “I release the need for this in my life”.
(8) Generosity is a function of the heart, not of the wallet.
(9) When the choice is to be right or be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.
(10) It is never crowded along the extra mile.
(11) Creativity means believing you have greatness.
(12) Having a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing seems to me to be one of the basic principles you can adopt to contribute to individual and world peace.
(13) Any and all thoughts that you have about your own skills, interests and inclinations are valid.
(14) We only have to move beyond our own barriers to a blissful and empowered view of reality.
(15) Things don’t really matter, but I always act as if they do.
Enjoy your journey!