Things I Wish My Father Had Told Me
1. Always leave the house dressed like you are going to meet the love of your life.
2. If you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.
3. Never have sex with someone that doesn’t want it as much as you.
4. The size of the problem is a measure of the person dealing with it.
5. What other people think of me is none of my business.
6. It can always get worse
7. Wealth is measured by your heart, not your wallet.
8. Never take anything personally.
9. Never leave a drink unfinished.
10. Always make the choice that will make a good story.
11. If the relationship doesn’t feel right, it isn’t
12. The only person you have to please is yourself.
13. You always have it better than you think.
14. Don’t confuse love with lust.
15. Know where you are going if you want to get there.